Episcopal Church Women (ECW) has as its members all women of the parish at least 18 years old. Its mission is to assist the women of the church in carrying out Christ's work of reconciliation in the world and to take their place as leaders in the life, governance, and worship of the church by:
- Providing opportunities for the love, guidance and support of other women
- Assisting and enabling the women of the church to carry out their own mission and ministry
- Providing educational, leadership and spiritual growth and nourishment opportunities to the women of the church
- Providing opportunities for service to the church, the community and the world
- Committee work is our core method of operation. Standing committees are: Leadership/Education/Spiritual Development, Ministry, Devotional Life/Chaplain, Fund Raising, Social Events, and Communications/PR.
Getting involved is as easy as contacting the parish office for contact information for current leadership and events schedule.